Thursday, April 8, 2010

About a man and a girl

My friend, Anand, told me that ‘Only girls know what girls want and that Man is clueless about them’.

Hmmm…I think I’ve told him once before, I think, to any guy friends who were confused about their girl friends’ actions and attitude. It also happens to me too….(stop laughing k!) So I tried my best, rationally, from my point of view though they can always google any topics they want to know


I told him that mostly girls want attention…not too much but simple attention…n EVERYDAY! Hahaha…Guys you don’t have to give flowers or presents everyday to your lady love…save that for a rare or special occasion….ok? Just at the end of the day saying ‘I love you’ or ‘I miss you’ will mellow any girls’ heart. A peck on her cheek or a small kiss as soon as you greet her…is that too much to ask?


A girl would do anything for her beloved…small task and big task…the guys just don’t have to ask or say…she’ll do it out of love…willingly and sincerely. Little things do matter because she has put so much effort for that little world, so called A Man’s World.

And guys just don’t want to open their eyes to see the little things she do and open his mouth to say ‘I am aware and acknowledged it’, even a simple nod or gesture and smile or a hug…because “Honey, it is not the cozy lovey-dovey time” yet. When it comes to romance, the man will mellow and comply….


The way I see it, Man thinks straight and thinks what he wants most and gets what he want. Hmmm...I think it has to do with the male ego.


When I was confused about my man’s action, I searched about relationships at the internet.…seek understanding from some guy friends' opinions…on what Man thinks or want, trying to understand him, his love….that actually he truly love me (oh! How romantic! Blink!blink!blink!)


But oh come on! Must I throw a brick at his head every day? Or should he smack my butt every night? LOL!...oh how funny the way I’m looking at it now

( I love you, honey…I really do! Muah xoxoxo)

Ordinary boy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw that's so TRUE and so romantic.. i like it very much!

Megan said...

Lol. It's true that girls will do anything for their man. And guys don't seem to get that girls like verbal acknowledgment of their efforts.
I know my boyfriend struggles with compliments even though he loves me dearly! :)

Anonymous said...

If their man is honest and trustworthy. I have yet to find one worthy.

Yuna said...

Thanks for the sincere comments :D
but I have yet to hear frm the guy's side of view and opinions ^,^