Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's all coming back to me


I was called to write ‘Something’ whenever Celine Dion’s ‘It’s all coming back to me’ start singing at my ‘Grooveshark

I have this ‘longing’ feeling lingers but I don’t know exactly what it was. It brought me to the ‘Time Travel’ and whirled me back to the yester years and yester days…those wonderful moments….and it’s all coming back to me….

It’s raining cats and dogs at the moment, at this lonely hour and with this song in the air….what can you do but thinking of your dearest one…sweet sweet memories…and it’s all coming back to me...

“When you touch me like this
And when you hold me like that
It was gone with the wind
But it's all coming back to me
When you see me like this
And when I see you like that

Then we see what we want to see
All coming back to me
The flesh and the fantasies
All coming back to me
I can barely recall
But it's all coming back to me now”

I also thought of my late grandpa who have not visited in my dreams for so so long…and those days when he was everything to me but it’s all gone…and it’s all coming back to me….

I thought of my first independence and enjoyed that freedom…and no more nightmares…built my castle…and it’s all coming back to me…

And you, my dear…and it’s all coming back to me…..

Fill your days with good times and treat yourself as best possible and take every moment accounted for because you'll never know when 'It's all coming back to me' for you to ponders on, on an empty day ..

(live like you're dying by Lenka)

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.