Friday, April 2, 2010

Whose house are you haunting tonight?


Just the other day I was so bored and login to my Yahoo Messenger and waited…..and waited…..and waited…and waited……Boy, friendship do change according with time…sigh! =_=

I have just finished with my Tribalwars, War Metal and Café world games…and it was 11:00pm, my beloved who is ocean away has been quiet…I guess he was tired who have been working from morning till dusk and finally succumb to his relaxing mode watching TV

I thought of my PS2 which I have left 3 years ago…dust settling on the console…and the games are history but I would love for some pack of action at the Dino Crisis 2 blasting some Dinosaurs at my PS1 but I was too lazy to look for that game…

I still haven’t made up my mind if I should get PSP or PS3. I’ll settle for one by this year, which should keep me busy and awfully busy ....hahahaha (lots of fantastic and awesome games! Blink! Blink! Blink!)

Man..! I cannot wait any more and close the YM window….I did drop a line at my friend who was eager to chat with me that afternoon and asked if I could online with him that night. He said, it has been awhile we haven’t chat.….this was what I got “Hey, there is a great movie on TV” and it went dead….
Have you ever had the FEELING of ‘I’ve just have been dumped’ or ‘I don’t care’ or ‘I’m not interesting anymore’ or ‘So what?’ or ‘A nothing at all’ or ‘Whatever’ or ‘I am not a box’?

(My phone ringing) My honey sent me a message “ Alo lov! Wat r u doin? There’s a gr8 muvi on tv 2nite...lets watch 2gether honey bun ”…Eyes rolling and sigh!
That’s it! Not this man! I’m going to get his attention because he IS my man and replied “OK honey, I’ll watch with you” (LOL!)

If you can’t win them, join them! (oh, No!)

But anyway, I am a ‘Whatever’ girl…so? WHATEVER!!!

Oh lately it’s so quiet……………………….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi! I was randomly searching through blogs here on blogger and I found this one! first i was drawn to the title "Yuna's sphere" because I love love love Final Fantasy (my favorites are FFVII and FFX-2).
I was wondering if you'd like to be friends?
Here's my blog:
http://artsymook.blogspot.com