Sunday, September 2, 2007

Change of wind


Been busy since Friday. Well... who said that "Enjoy your weekends!" is enjoyable. I haven't been free since the Independence day which falls on 31st August. I was 'zoomed!' to Malacca and then 'zoomed!' to Senawang and then 'Zoomed" to my Chinese brother's fruits shop and lastly "zoomed!' to Paya Jaras.
I was at my Chinese brother's shop in Imbi and some how I thought about GG. Was wondering what he's been up to. Ordered some fruits for him. Actually I'm not good at bargaining..I'll just pick and buy. "You should choose like this and that" Adnan's wife said. "Aiyoo! Yuna...you are clueless on shopping!" she said. She's right! I don't how to shop at wet market. Pardon me. Then "Beep! beep! beep! beep!" GG had SMS-ed asking where I had gone. My intuition is always right! Never mind, it is useless to explain further about a girl's intuition. Quickly got home and on-lined with GG as I have another wedding to attend in the afternoon.
In the evening, we had a family gathering at Paya Jaras. Everyone was there. Got lost on my way home as I was driving to unfamiliar roads. I told Naqi on what had happened at Paya Jaras. I was upset with Shahroll, my close cousin who was distanced from me. "You know.., I was hurt because we are close and I would like to know her better" confided with Naqi. "Yuna, it is a natural thing, of course he was looking after his fiance's feeling and interest, knowing you both are close even though first cousins, his fiance may dislike it. It is a girl's thing!" he explained.
Told Naqi the reasons I hate being too close with anyone...because it hurts when there's a change of wind. In fact, too many changes of late...
I wonder if Dotty change too....(???)

No comments: