Friday, September 7, 2007

Champagne and Ice Cream!


Anand, my fellow buddy from Bangalore will YM, "HIIIII YYYYYUUUUUNNNNAAAA!!!" every weekdays. A very interesting guy to chat with. We talk about our lives, work and share our ups and downs. So in between our official work, we check out each other. He is more like a companion when I work. "Yuna, are you there?" his message will appear when there is a long silence from me. "Yeah, I'm here, there's work!" He will, "Ok, work comes first!".

I was bored yesterday. He seems to know the reasons why I was feeling like that. Anand has always been a good advisor. I think, though I didn't say about 'something' but deep down inside him knew the truth on what has been troubling or bothering me. The sacrificial I did was just not mere or plain happiness but for the betterment of any involvements. The plain truth is so heart retching and far fetch....shall I say.

"I am bored" he said today. He was in the training room and yet he YM-ed. "I knew all these programmes!!" he continued. So we played with emoticons...making sure he laughed and forget about his boredom and keep him company. Anand created this, *>-], a Champagne and I created this G>-], an ice cream. Great! isn't it? "Hey, GG and I SMS-ed each other when he was hospitalised to kill his boredom" I told Anand. I'd do anything to cheer up my fellow friends...Aiyoooo!
Before the day end, "Yuna, actually I cannot view your emoticons (the advanced emoticons)" he said before he bid goodbye. "What? why didn't you say so earlier?" I was surprised. "But thank you. I had a great time with you today. Oh yes, thank you for the 'White Flag' by Dido ... it is one of my favourite actually"
He loves Art!

2 comments:

anandi said...

Thanks Yuna for such a nice post on me. And thanks for the link too.

Yuna said...

You are welcome, Anand! You are a pal!