Sunday, September 9, 2007

Kamen Rider!

Tenko: Naqi is back from his dating!
His best friend informed me. And within few minutes, I received a file from Naqi, showing off his latest Kamen Rider's collection, Kamen Ryuga (see left picture). He talks about it and his other collections. And I, told him about things I bought related to Final Fantasy.

Kamen Rider Ryuga, is a fictional character in the tokusatsu production Kamen Rider Ryuki. He is one of the 13 Kamen Riders the story revolves around. Aside from a brief cameo in the TV Special 13 Riders, his only screen appearance was in the movie Episode: Final. He is portrayed by Takamasa Suga.

"Actually, my favourite is Kamen Rider Kaboto (see picture on the right) but it is not on the shelf." Yeah..just ask Naqi about Kamen Rider and he talks about it passionately and from A to Z. If he had the time and if you gave him time, it would be like 24/7 and all the files related to it for your info..hahahaha....digest that please! It would be his pleasure! Here are some info on; Kamen Rider Kabuto (仮面ライダーカブト, Kamen Raidā Kabuto?) is the main protagonist of Kamen Rider Kabuto. Its design is based on a "Kabutomushi" or Japanese rhinoceros beetle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Kabuto_%28character%29

Naqi had sent me a number of files related to this. "How can I slot in all those pictures la..." And if I could, I would! I feel that IF there was such costume, Naqi would be buying it. If there was such belt selling in the market...he would buy too. And IF there was such helmet! hahahaha...Naqi! I can just imagined you wearing it! OMG! hahahaha......
Hmmm...would your girl mind wearing such helmet too? Geez...!!What a sport!

1 comment:

qdeez said...

hehe. kewl..
hehehe..
femes la naqi pasnie..
neway..
idop kamen rider!!!

http://naqikewl.blogspot.com