Saturday, September 8, 2007

Wild World


Close my eyes, imagined! Brought me back to the time where we hardly talk. My teary eyes staring at his mixed feelings face. He hold on to me...don't want to let go (?).....
I remembered he said "Yuna, this song is for you http://youtube.com/watch?v=jVSqTHWc6jw" I just smiled.
At home, I was confused with the lyric at '''if you want to leave take good care.." for I wasn't the one who left but him...for good (?).
Until today, I cannot bear to hear Cat Stevens singing the Wild World. But last night, I was called to hear it. "Yuna, Goodnight! I'm sorry if I made you cry" said a good friend who was concerned over my well being after we somehow accidentally discussed about my past. "Hey, lets just call in for the night, will you" he added. "OK, I need to be myself for awhile...you go ahead" for I was reminiscing back to the time where there was 'You and I"

No comments: