Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Electric blue


Busy..busy...busy...busy...bzzz...bzzz...bzzz...as a bee. Registration forms from the members are pouring in for this year's General Assembly and associated meetings which will be held in Tehran, Iran. As usual, nearing to the deadline of special discount, people rushes to get that offer before it closes. And worse still, they couldn't even fill in the form correctly..missing some vital information here and there for visa purposes....and Hello! do you think that these heads need to be nuke? Of course I'm a bit GGrrrrr!!...trying to read those scribbling hand written which even the 5 year old kid can do better.
What do I have for breaking my fast? I had a whopper burger king! I had it with Pei San, an intern who is working very close with me on this project. We had fun...and you bet! I'd make sure that to those who is with me to have fun and laughter. No qualms and no sweat. Whatever the problems we have, we sees the funny side of it. If someone trying to bully us...I'd step forward and summoned my Aeons as usual! hahahaha.....I talked Pei San into my other world...my electronic world where I blog, my forums, my games and my Final Fantasy
and my little friends (online) whose heads are at war with me hahahaha...All for the laughter and all for one! Pei San sees my brown eyes turned to electric blue!

No..no..no..I'm not using blue contact lenses...it was just a figure of speech...being an internet surfer..hahahahah....

ok..ok..ok..I'm disconnecting...there's work to do..!

No comments: