Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The dark side of the moon

I'm sorry as I haven't been to Yuna Sphere for quite some times. I'm awfully busy at the office from 9:00am till 11:00 at night, until early November. And boy, I really can't wait when it is over. Then, I'll be back to my usual work and spend more time to blog, forum, surfing and help my wonder online pals.

Tenko showed me his journals which was interesting, about Artificial Intelligence and his work. " I haven't finished compiling my journals and there's some translation to do" he said. "Hey, I'm here. I can help you with that translation but I can't at the moment" I offered. "YUUNNNAAA! are you there?" Anand will contact me everyday. But of late we hardly chat. "I have work" and he'll piped down and say "Ok, work pls" and "Hey, work la..!" if I continued to bla..bla..bla..bla..But today he was happy that India had won the World Cup Cricket. For the past few days he's been trying to catch-up with me and explaining on Crickets..his sport passion. Giving some links from YouTube on India's match. "Anand, I'm not a sport girl..I'm clueless!" I reminded him. "I know! hahahaha...but I want to tell you".

And here I am, wondering on what to write and I felt "Weird" because Yuna Sphere is my passion. I used to write everyday but of late....where IS my inspiration? Maybe I'm tired and I'm at the dark side of the moon..."Dada~!" I bid goodnight where day and night are just the same...

No comments: