Friday, April 25, 2008

25.4.08: W.E's touch down!

Happy? Of course I am!
Extremely happy? Yes I am!

I was not well yesterday and have been sleeping most of the day. I told Naqi to inform General Tenko to look after W.E for awhile. I also informed a few comrades not to look for me as I would be at ‘Ground Zero’…Clear! No disturbance! No SMS! No calling! and Offline…Sorry my friends, even War Chief of W.E cannot escape from a virus attack..hahahaha…

But today, though not fully recovered I am back again. Early in the morning around 5am I was already attending TW. Yikes! ‘Justyunie’ was under siege in one and half hour. That is her first blood and the attacker…hello.! you have pick the wrong village to engage your war. ‘Justyunie’, she is a lady but do not seek the wrath of a lady especially when she IS the General’s War Chief. LoL! And that village is just her summer vacation’s swing! hahahaha…

It was in the mid afternoon and I was just plain lazy. My head was planning about tomorrow’s fling. I was thinking about the food court at the Pavilion but my cousins would rather hang out at the Mid Valley this Saturday. Hmmm….but how? (I was dilly-dallying at TW and just clicked at Ranking) AAARRRGGGHHH! I cannot believe my eyes on what I saw..."TENKO! WHERE ARE YOU?" Eeekkk! all I could say is ‘YAHOO!’

25.4.08, tribe W.E finally meets its first goal. Our mission was to reach Rank 100 in World 7. “WE DID IT! YEAH!” . On behalf of Tenko-san, I would also like to thank the W.E members for being with us. Without them it is impossible to reach our goal. Especially to a few members who are really dedicated to be with us, Nowars, Rinoa-san, Alqadri, Fareeq Yong, Hanflonic , Sir Donicus, Roadblock4, Isaiahdb5, KingMarc, 4621123025, Gonlett, Huipinglai, Slipboyz, Ghostrain …and many many more. We, Tenko86 and Yunie10ko, would like to thank our knights, apprentices and noobs who have contributed their part to make us where we are now.

"May W.E be with you"

No comments: