Monday, April 7, 2008

Balamb Garden


Balamb Garden is under siege! AAARGH!

Those were the days when my village, Balamb Garden, was weak and have to move on twice after days of defending her fort. I have never gives up. Balamb Garden has her ups and downs back then.

At present, my village has spawned into 11 more villages…to strengthen her existence at K69 continent in World 7. Alone in that continent representing her tribe W.E which is now at rank 130…not bad ha..

After a long break and peace, today Balamb Garden is under siege once again with four waves of attacks from a big player, Spale Ice Rock of tribe PTT-W. “Tenko, this is Yunie..Balamb is under attack..uuh..hmm..what?...urg..hmm..I don’t know what to do..??? Please be online..” Yeah..I was again a nervous freak. Perhaps I don’t want history to repeat itself. I don’t want to lose Balamb once again. She’s stronger now. I was feeding Tenko with messages and my feelings about this battle. “Don’t worry. We’ve been through this” he advised, trying to calm me down and I guess he knew I am capable of many tasks. I just need a moral support and reassurance from the General of W.E…to pick up the little pieces that has turned into a phobia when related to Balamb Garden.
“Yuna, you just have to face your worse nightmare…dance with the devil…and win back your confident in Balamb Garden…yes, you can do it!” says the voice in me

May W.E be with you! :)

No comments: