Tuesday, April 22, 2008

yunie10ko's sacrifice


Picture: Yuna's sacrifice by marrying Maester Seymore :{
Last night was the hardest decision I have to make.

I saw the incoming troops at Timber and Fisherman Horizon. The attacker, Spale Ice Rock of PTT-W was baffled with my message to him; “I spy, the spy who loves me” because two days ago, he had spied on my Fisherman Horizon. To which I reminded him that “You have scouted my villages. I have never scouted yours or your family tribe’s villages. I am your peaceful neighbors and have never wage war in my neighborhoods”

I got to know that they, Spale Ice Rock and his brother, Schubi of PTT-B, planned to take all my 13 villages. I am glad that after dealing with them until wee hours in the morning, they will only take my three big villages, Galbadia Garden, Trabia Garden and Dollet City. In return they will spare the Balamb Garden, my main village, which is under an Orion tribe’s protection and the rest of my villages. In return these guys offer me a life time protection and friendship. It was an odd way to meet new friends. I went to bed at 4:30 am and woke up at 5:30am to attend yunie10ko, the most controversial member among the tribe W.E members. She’s the Guardian Master and the only member who stand alone at continent K69, away from her members. Now, she’s not alone. She has a few personal allies and a new member of W.E, junglejem. And she is bejeweled with her latest new found friend, The Italian9 of *IW*, who is also a Final Fantasy Fan.

Tenko-san, it looks like she is staying at K69 for good :D. You have Rinoa-san to keep you company all along. She’s your War Chief! You are in good hand. Hahahahaha…. XD

No comments: