Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What are best friends for?

I got agitated and unrest thinking about my precious Balamb Garden which will be under attacks in the next few hours. To kill my anxiety I chat with my best buddy, Naqi who was online and then with Aini whom I haven’t been chatting for quite some times. She was so delighted that I finally came around to greet her. I was surprised that she had been reading my blog…hmmm…she must have been missing me…(I am sorry Aini, next time I’ll check out with you more often)

I tried to catch some sleep before the clock strike 1:00am but I can’t. At 12:00am I am already up and had stomach cramp…some people call it stomach flu (hahahahaha…but whatever). I got even more agitated when my dad had switched off the router from the other room, twice. I cannot imagine should that happened in the middle of the battle and I cannot slot in my supporting troops. “AAARGH” This time I cannot hold my exasperation anymore. I wanted to barf, cry, scream and even fart..LOL! Naqi was trying his very best to calm me down. “Are you Ok?” he asked. “My heart is beating faster, I hardly breathe. I am not ok. I want to cry…Eeek! I am so nervous already”. Naqi send me some songs with FF video clips in it. “I know you; these would make you feel better!” Hahahaha..he was damn right! It has been so long I haven’t been to YouTube watching Final Fantasy from there…hohohohoh!

“Hi” At last, Tenko came around from his slumber at 2:00am. I feel at ease when my General is around, feeding him with more info on TW which was halted that afternoon. We could just go on and on and on and talk about from one topic to another. He stayed keeping me company and advising until the battle is over. Oh well, he kept his promise. I like that and appreciated his effort. After that, we continue to chat like tomorrow is never end…..

P.s. Thank you, Naqi, Aini and Tenko….! What are best friends for?

No comments: