Sunday, April 20, 2008

W.E is at rank 102 in Tribalwars

18.4.08: 0ur tribe was at rank 102. Just that night I saw it was at 114 and I was already over the moon. “Tenko-san, I am very very very very happy!” I broke the news as he comes around. I cannot retain my happiness any longer. I was bubbly and my head feels lighter knowing all my hard works soon pay off. “Heheh….I know” replied General tenko86. I guess he too felt that way.

“Yuna, just a few more steps to your goal ha?” Fareeq, is one of our members who have been very helpful and active. When he joined, he got bored in the first round. Hot blooded Fareeq just couldn’t wait to go out to battle, so I offered to baby sit his village. In no time, he had his first taste of getting himself a small village which is just next to him. “That is just for your back-up and support village to your Das Reich Alexandria. Until she is strong, you may go for a bigger one to capture” I advised him. Ever since then there was no turning back for Fareeq. He got along fairly well in the game and among the members and non members. I think he did it better than Tenko and I does. Well, during our time we have no one to guide. We blindly just played along for fun with no goals what-so-ever until we reach to the point we got fed-up of being taken over.
“Yuna, sometimes you are damn too serious. It is just a game and entertainment” Naqi scolded me when I don’t want to let go of sitting his account from Han. I reminded Naqi that if it weren’t MY entertainment, W.E could have not reached to where we are now. Besides his village, mrkamenrider, will be under siege with 5 waves of attacks and Han who have been helpful to monitor and do the necessaries things to prepare a big battle with an arrogant ‘Cat Woman’. All I am asking; “Naqi, just after the battles you may have it”. I felt very disappointed with his selfish attitude who never once takes a peep at mrkamenrider villages….my time and efforts...my passion and dedication…goes down to the bottomless pit. I cried! At the time of absolute happiness, it was also the most sadness engulfing me.

“I want my Warchief back!” demanded Tenko when he found out yunie10ko had gone AWOL. “Remember our mission, we are not far from there” he added. I was away too long (Hmm..just 24 hour). He’s been waiting for an explanation and renders back my heart in our game.

Y: “So? What is your next goal after reaching 100?
T: Rank 50! Hehehehe….

And so be it! :D

No comments: