Thursday, April 10, 2008

Things I do

Tribalwars
Yeah..yeah..yeah..if I am just a player, I think I wouldn’t be so involved with Tribawars day and night. Though Tenko and I are in it together, I have been administering, the one who have been pulling the strings to make things happened. I got all worked up and once I am fixed…the goal is just right in front of me. Just do it! It does not about believe in you …it is “I came, I saw and I conquered” Sounds brutal? Veni, vidi, vici is a famous Latin phrase spoken by Julius Caesar in 47 BC … what was it you were saying? Hahahaha…. =)

Blogging
Blogging is my favourite pass time. Hmmm..you may put it that blogging is my hobby…. Hmmmm blogging is my food? Blogging is my anger management? Hmmm…blogging is my lover! Yeah…lets put that my ‘Blog’ (Block..hahahaha..) is where I am emotionally involved, express my hidden feelings, a place where I go to when inspired or confide to. I have many blogs?..hahahaha…that’s my date! : P

Cooking
I love to invent a new recipe…yeah I love to cook but that doesn’t mean I would slave my beautiful ass spending more time in the kitchen. If I am in the mood, I switch on to good music, imagining on how my new creation-of-the-day would look like or taste like. Yeah, all based on that and I’m all set! Only the lucky few would get to sample hehehe…That’s my skill though I am no Chef de Cuisine.

Reading
When I am not able to networking, I read. No..no..not on novels or story books but magazines…no..no..no political magazine. I love National Geographic. I love the pictures and the content in it. It broadens my mind about our world and animals. Which such elaboration and insight, macro and micro, of living organism or creatures, makes me respect the aspects and essence of life. It is not about world domination or world power. It is about YOU. We are part of those living things. We share the air, water, atmosphere and elements…ALL to be in this world.

I am neither geeks nor nerds; I do read some entertainment magazines too. Other wise I wouldn’t have hang out with you, people! ..hahahahaha…that is oh-so-funny! =D

Chat
Only to selected few ..I chat a lot! ;) as I am a very private person.
Huhuhuhu..I hope they are not drowned by my chattiness. Sorry..! :P

No comments: