Saturday, November 22, 2008

Balancing on a wire


I don’t know where we stand but we have mutual feelings and understanding. Once again my life was not like before. We are so far and yet so close. It hurts so much so that I cannot take it anymore. I feel like running away as far as I could and barf out whatever feelings that is hurting me inside. All those words he gave me …only he knew…or was I wrong? The further we are the closer we gets…confused and in dilemma...

We care so much and respect our differences…I was afraid if it is too much, I cannot handle it, I may end up in much worst situation of my life and that my heart was touched for the wrong reason and I can never play the games again…ever!

Today, I cannot withhold anymore and told him so….for I seek the calmness in me, to take away the pain and confusion…I rest my case and I am balancing on a wire...just dont catch me when I fall

No comments: