Monday, November 24, 2008

I am alright dearie...




It has been so many days I was restless…thinking too much of my life. At first, I thought I’d be ok that I am able to control my emotions. But ever since he can’t online I feel the pain in me…it bothers me so. Putting my concentration on Tribalwars , a diversion, not to think so much of the missing days we have. I guess he felt the same too…his text messaging beginning to reveal his feelings for he is not the kind of person who would just say out loud. I hold on to it and read over and over and over and over again. Whenever I missed him, I read it over and over again. He has touched my heart and melted the iron ore covering it.

The night he told me that he was going home the next day, I was longing for him…crying silently myself to sleep. He has been away too long and I too want him back to where he belong and fix our missing puzzle from where we left.

I’ll be alright, I have him. Ever since I let him into my dream domain, The Plain, I knew it wasn’t just an empty talk and picnic we had back then…it was a gesture to spend together at all times. The dream we share was our only visiting, a time machine, where we run free and express ourselves…

At Eden Prime, counting shooting stars? The night glowed in romantic purple with two moons raised high above. It wasn’t about Burger King and whoopers for supper too. It was just the two of us moonlighting together until we fall asleep…don’t want to let go until the sun greet us and take our dream away …

I am here now…I am calm…I am alright!

No comments: