Monday, November 17, 2008

Miss you nights


Too tired to sleep, too weary to think, too exhausted to stay another hour…I just want to relax for a while and thought about ….......I used to spend my midnight hour chatting with him…yeah, about anything! Most of the time we end up with our making-up stories, traveling near and far, continuing our rendezvous in another portal, our dream world….hahaha just having fun our ways. I miss our talks and stories….

“Lets go to Rome, we meet at the coliseums” he sms-ed. “Tell me about it, I’ll listen to your war story with awe!” I just love to hear him explaining in details of any war epics like a historian telling me what weapons they had, how many they were, war formation and strategies, right down to the garments, also about the reasons behind the winning and losing. I know some wars but unlike him, he tore it right down in the middle and spread out and turn it into a world map history.

But with text messaging, we just let our imagination run free. “Ok, c ya!” short and sweet but no frills. When he said ‘Miss u dearie’ I guess we both miss our usual good-night-cap to seal it with our usual bedtime stories.

However, we finally rest to sleep with a smile on our face, thinking of nothing else but the fun we just had a few minutes ago with our text messaging game…ending the day…full stop…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: