Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Biohazard game: I Love You

There was a game, a biohazard ‘I love You' game. One of people's choice favourite and hostile game of all time. Have you heard of this game? OK, let me tell you what had happened ;)

I haven’t been in this game for so long. I wasn’t interested in this ‘I Love You’ anyway. I have indirectly been ushered to this game but I played plain dumb and will ignore any invitations which will lead me to this. However, I got this visiting from a guy, a year ago and I don’t mind being visited by him and I told him I don’t play ‘I Love You’ game. “Me too” he said and we became friends…we played any games ^_^. Then somehow we did play it for we have known each other and there is nothing to be afraid of or doubt anyway. It was meant for fun.

Until one day, I got confused. Geez…what did happen? Shall I surrender and tell him I don’t want to play anymore? It is very uncanny of me to just give up for I am a fighter and even if the character dies, I play it again and again until I scores! And yes, I raised the ‘White Flag’ (reminds me of Dido). “Hey, you won in the ‘I Love You’ game and it doesn’t matter anymore” He was relieved. Next he showed the prizes he got from that game and willing to share it with me. It was our efforts anyway and he wanted me to have it too. I was happy and how thoughtful of him ^_^.

“Yuna, in ‘I Love You’ game he forgot to say the magic word! And that means he didn’t win that war game and you have actually supposed not to surrender that soon” said my friend who have been playing this game like a pro. I got restless and tried not to bother because anyway we have called it even….I Think. Until, “Excuse me, I want to know did I do the right thing?” I asked my friend and somehow my doubts fall in. “IF you want, I can help you…actually it doesn’t work that way” he continues. My world was spinning and spiraling down but I don’t need his help. I know how to deal with it…it is getting more personal now.

“Yuna, I have placed the play cards to your opponent. Did you get that magic word?” my friend sms-ed that evening while I was in the shower. I was like “AAARRRGGGHHH!!”. I know he meant well but I don’t need anyone to baby sit my ‘I Love You’ accounts.

That night, the war game started. It was rather serious this time and I want to end this war, PERIOD! We didn’t choose the battle ground but my friend initiated it. He almost lost in the game. I drop the bomb into the rabbit hole. He knew, it was not my style dropping the bomb that way. A daredevil's move shall I say. He knew what’s in my head that night and have to play his cards right. He was furious with my friend who intervent and placed doubts and nonsense in his girl’s mind. He wants her back and luckily he drew the right card of “You know I love you too”.

“Yuna, actually he’s supposed to throw in two cards of ‘I love you’ and ‘Will you be my girl’ ?” my friend explained. “Oh, shut up will you! I don’t want to play any more stupid ‘I Love You’ war game” Besides I have already settled with him with “No more doubts…no more doubts!”

Phew!
Now I am playing other games like “Behind the close door”, “Headaches Medicare”, “Secrets” and “Mind your own business” . Oh yes, I am also playing the second version of “I Love You”, the “I Love you very much” hahahahaha…

U should try ^__^


No comments: