Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quiet Phase


I am very happy that W.E gets going and marching up. I have no complaints since then. Members are doing their best maintaining a neutral tribe concept and for the first time I feel so relax managing W.E in Tribalwars. There is a lot more to learn about this game where you find rivals, friends and foe…In fact, perhaps you find your partner too who is willing to make your goals happening in your tribe and believing in you. Indirectly, it is a virtual society, a community, your own kingdom and civilization.

This week, is a quiet week to me. There will be a big change in my daily activity nearing to the middle of November. I have to adjust myself to whatever circumstances to keep me busy after Tenko left to Bintulu, his home town in Sarawak. Though he said that he’ll be in touch whenever he can, things will be different from then on….I know dear…

I’ll try to spend more time with my favourite guy playing games, exchanging songs, music and any news or info. I think by now, we are more at ease since the day I told him what is in my heart, my mind and my selfness. We just enjoy and share our mutual friendship and perhaps maybe envy to some.

Tenko-san you are the BEST!
Anymore challenging games? Hahahaha..I guess by now you know how far and serious I am when I am in a game…A bit ‘ kiasu ’ you may say for I always want to have the best personal result.
Duke Nukem once said “Come get SOME!” (raining bullets!)
Oh yes, got to horned my shooting skills once again..in Team Fortress 2? (adeii..I tunggu nih!!!!!!)

I am contented! XOXOXOXO

No comments: