Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lost



It is strange tonight…all quiet…and I am alone..
The oneness and loneliness brought me back to where I was before …totally one and independent and longing for no one…my fingers were not tapping on the key boards but the play station joystick. My eyes glued on the TV Screen absorbed into the characters I played in a game.

But now, my heart felt different, I feel the tinge of pain deep in my heart like a long needle slowly poked through it and I want to cry for no apparent reason. And I feel strange tonight like I am splitting into two. ‘Lost Butterfly’ sang by Rurutia was in the air gives an impact to the surrounding…I am unguard…I am without wings…I am mute…I am blind…I am deaf…I am soulless…I am without dream…I am Vaccum..I am nothing…I am LOST! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWmcUQqoakM

No comments: