Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beep-beep beep-beep

Beep-beep beep-beep! There goes my mobile phone. Been receiving many comrades' well wisher on the auspicious day of Aidil Fitri. They sent creative poems and me? Goodness me I was up on the eve of that night composing some poems! How did they do it? So creative and so beautiful! Thank you people!

Since Naqi, Tenko and I were not able to be online, we have been exchanging SMS almost everyday...there's always something to laugh about. Goodness gracious! Beep-beep beep-beep..."Who are you with?" asked someone who got agitated with my concentration, snickering and smiling. "You don't know these guys, my KR and HL!" Sometimes, I just love to to let them wondering like "What the hell she's talking about?" especially my cousins. They don't even know that I love to play PS2 and I'm hardly away from my computer. Do you know, sometimes my younger cousins, nieces and nephews aged from 10 till 16 hanged with me at one corner? We talked about games. They hardly know the other side of me. Of course, I don't revealed what games I'm good at or that I'm a gamer. Just a little bit of this and that.
My eyes sparkled when Syed Hadi (12 yrs) showed me an old magazine, Games Cheats and Tricks. Went through with him about some good games he should play hahahaha.."YUNA!" I laughed at myself when I thought about him and me, then Beep-beep beep-beep..."Who's that?" Hadi asked. "Well, it is Kamen Rider! Do you know?" His eyes beamed like mine and he talked about some beetles that he knows! Hahahahaha....Beep-beep beep-beep! Half-Life invited me to his residence for a 'Raya' gathering .."Aren't you going to ask KR?" I SMS-ed. "No, I don't think KR is able to reached Kuching with his motorbike.Unlike you , Yuna, you have an airship!" he joked.

Hahahaha..that's a GOOD one! Replied "FF surely win!"

No comments: