Thursday, October 4, 2007

NOT everday girl!

I don't like fighting...in reality. I usually gave in and walk away and ignore. I don't like to mess my mind with problems especially on petty matters.
But when there's one..I'll face it. Will try to find ways and means to overcome whatever problems, big and small. And if that problem created by a person, you bet, I don't think I want to deal with that person again. "My mind has made up...move along please!"

The same goes with the lamers..one who posed with lame excuses. "Ow..!! Come one..you think I don't know? I can read your abstract reasons" Usually I just played along as I don't want to hurt ones feeling but deep in me.."Alright! I got you and thank you!"

I rather have my hands on a joystick and play games. ..concentrating killing monsters, zombies, aliens and enemies, "Yeah! go ahead and sum up your level and strength, keep getting more powerful weapons and complete your missions". I rather go to the game stations and have a wonderful conversation with the sales person on the latest games...even better if the person able to relate on my favourite games..I'll just adored that moment.

Mind you, I'm not a selfish person. I simply like to avoid any person or friends that may at later stage a complexity, a sign of withdrawal...like "I'm done with you". I can be the coldest person if I had too...and I can become invisible too...I'm a super human! hahahaha...I'll just go to outer space and look for Kal-El at planet Krypton! hahahaha...

All because..I am NOT your everyday girl! http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ftd-3cTPh2w

No comments: