Monday, October 1, 2007

I found you!


I remembered, those days when GG coaxed me into subscribing to Friendster. I was hesitant to joined as I was not interested at all, though Friendster is one of the popular community websites.

"Yuna,PLEASE!" he said. "I wanted to show you mine, it's been there and I'm so eager to share it with you" he pleaded. "Well..alright! Whatever betol la..you nih" I finally gave in.

So, I created a new identity and added whatever as it is not for others to know...Private and confidential. When the day comes, he was so anxious threatening me if we did not swapped...there goes our friendship. "I'd be gone forever too" I horned him, not backing off. He felt relieved when we finally 'met' that way. Hahahahah...I felt like a school girl thinking how childish we were on this petty matters.

Last Sunday, "Yuna! guess what? I found YOU at friendster" Tenko broke the news. I was surprised but Tenko-san, I'm not surprised at all. That is his passion...he's like a Hitman (game) with a mission...hahahaha..."You posted as XXXXXX ?" Yeah...he got it right. Luckily I have changed several data in it. As I was not interested in participating in it actively but dormant. Looks like my friendster is NOT dormant at all. Now that I have Tenko-san and Naqi in it..these guys ..they make my day so much fun! You guys ROCK!

Ahoy there! Just you wait Mr Kamen Rider and Mr Samurai zZz-san aka Half-Life! Ms Final Fantasy has NOT given up 'our fight' yet! huhhuhu...

No comments: