Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm at Tribal wars!


What a day today! As I stepped out from my car, I stumbled and lost my right footing..there goes my right shoe. The strap broken loose. I was hopping back to my car, my boots are in there. Thank God! as I can't imagined myself hopping all the way from the car park to the office. I changed to sandals once I reached my work station.

Work like a mad dog today. Switched on the "Reptilia" from The Strokes to kill the stress. Nearing to lunch hour, I sent messages to Anand. "Anand, I'm off to lunch with Pei San. Today is her last day". Anand usually chat with me during that hour and I don't want to keep him waiting and wondering. We went to Teppenyakki at Midvalley. We had Gyozo, California rolls, Chicken teppenyakki and vege-ramen. Hmmm...yummy indeed! Next we went to the games station. I was window shopping for the Guitar Hero's guitar controller. I really can't wait to get my hands on that baby. There were a few Final Fantasy's action figures on the display too...I wished it was cheap! hahahaha....then, I ushered Pei San to one shop who sell all kinds of animation. I was looking for a perfect birthday gift for a close friend. We end our afternoon with an ice cream..it was a perfect lunch and we had fun together.

I was like a mad dog later in the evening. Had problems with the Access database I've been working on. One of the reports got corrupted and I was looking for another ways to make it right. Once done, I was totally 'fused up'. I was exhausted, angry, nutty but also amused, OK, cool and zero. It was like, I have my right and left hands but I couldn't tell which is right and left but who cares! Well...that kind of feeling I had today...Yeah, whatever!!! And there was Sir Lancelot...I need a friend to talk to. "Pei San has left. I'm alone and I'm whatever kind of feeling" I let my guard down. " Don't worry, you still have me" he said. So we talked and somehow leads me to http://tribalwars.net/ He was guiding that online game. I'm gamed!
I'm at tribal wars!

No comments: