Monday, October 8, 2007

Guitar Hero 2 and Pachelbel's Canon

I went shopping last Saturday and went to the games station. Take a look at PS3, PSP and Wii. I was eyeing for PS3. Yes! Just you wait! I bought PS2 games...Hitman 2 and Guitar Hero 2. Tenko have been recommending the Hitman 2 and God of War 2. "TENKO! I need your help baby!" I wrote when I saw him online that night. I told him about my having fun with Guitar Hero 2 and was looking for Avenged Seven Fold's songs to play and wondering if he knew. We had fun talking about o2jam and Guitar Hero 2.

Again today, we chatted about GH2. I told him that my head was set to a gamer's mode and that I love GH2. Seeing the coloured buttons as I played was so mesmerizing and the songs in it were so hot! The graphic was so cool. I was a punk strumming the electric guitar and day-dreaming too like doing a duet with Tenko-san and fight over who's the best! hahahahaha.. Then he gave me this http://youtube.com/watch?v=rkfArvJWHBQ . I was "EEeeee Tenko-san you really make my day la!" Tenko-san, he knew how to steal a person's heart....as I love Pachelbel canon so much. I was awed and my eyes lighted up with excitement and things get going for more and more. My heart was divided to attend with my work, catching up with Naqi who's heading for his hometown, Alor Setar in the evening, Anand Bora and Tenko who was feeding me with more of GH2 and O2jam's cannon. We exchanged links and laughed at those comments posted at the YouTube. Here is another; 'Impossible Canon Rock 2' http://youtube.com/watch?
v=zYiKAIe6Srg. Boy! What a day today. I was so happy after a week of sombre mood. I'm already speechless with Pachelbel's Canon on the air.

FYI, this is one of the greatest hits in the classical world which was composed in the 1680's by Johann Pachelbel. Performed by the Slovak Chamber OrchestraHighly recommended, enjoy!http://youtube.com/watch?v=6wpPk8qk3uQ

(p.s. TQ Tenko-san, for introducing the real Pachelbel Canon. It still makes me cry to just listening to it...too beautiful. AiFaiLofFofItFitSoFoMarchFarch!)

No comments: