Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Go green

When I like something so much and enjoyed it so much, I thought of the people I love to share with. It doesn't matter if I have to fork out with the expenses. I just want to share it. It is not because I'm a nice person.....I'm not nice all the time..hahahaha...Really! Today I'm jolly, tomorrow moody, and next day is like melancholy and then 'Whatever' attitude. Can you handle that? That's right! Basically, I'm just OK. If I find you OK, I'm OK. If not, I'm a bit cold person. I just don't know what to talk about. Really!
"Some like it hot and some like it cold. Some like it in the pot 9 days old!" Have you heard this rhymes? Yuk! But let me tell you this...I like HOT! Like hot news, hot dogs, hot chili peppers, hot chocolate, hot time...so when something is at its best, I want it! And I want to share it!

I like it cold too...cold drinks, cold desserts, cold preserved chili, cold chocolate and cold news...well it is something I like to keep and analyze before I break the news ...cold feet..yes I am! (nervous) ...cold heart..if I don't like it! and cold storage (?) hahahahaha...I'm cool baby! But it is hard for me to break the ice, if you know what I meant.

But 9 days old? Hmmmm...let me think....what is 9 days old? Okay...I'd give myself a 9 days of getting to know a person and see if I'm doing ok. Yes! I usually wait and see, then either go 'green' or 'red'. If you are my Green friends, I'll share with you my happiness.

No comments: