Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Victorious


Aaarrrggghhh..HELP! I sent my SOS message to my dear friend, Naqi who was online last night. "What had happened, Yuna?" We were discussing about our strategy in our MMORPG online game, the Tribalwars. Tenko (the General Darth Vader) , Naqi (forever with his Kamen Rider) and me (forever with my Final Fantasy) from the tribe, Whatever! but our villages were so far apart. Due to this, we had to plan if we were to go for war together or sending our supporting troops.
After upgrading my barrack, I realised that there was a message on the right column menu stating that 'Mangland' will be attacking my village in 2 and a half hours. At first, I panicked. So I sent my screaming messages to Naqi and seek his advises on what to do. Due to our cluelessness, I asked for Tenko. "Tenko is asleep", said his best friend "Do you want me to send my troops ?" I told him that it would be silly as he won't be able to there be on time. Thus, I was recruiting for more swordsman. I was feeding Naqi with some jokes about the blunders I did last Sunday, my supporting role for Tenko and the reason I changed my Paladin's name.

" I'm a summoner! I'm going to fight! "... We were laughing away thinking about my guy Paladin changing into Yuna's dress sphere.


It was 2:00am "Yuna, I heard your village will be under attack?" Tenko came around just one and half hours away. I felt relieved. "Do you want me to send you my troops for support?" How sweet of him but just like Naqi, I declined due to our nut's miles away from each other. Behaving like a General, we went together checking with whatever and me briefing him and Naqi the info I received from the enemy, Mangland Village. They were offering me to joint their tribe, a stronger tribe. "No way, I'm going to join their tribe even though they are stronger" I told Tenko. "Till death do us part! Kill! Kill! Kill! Fight! Fight! Fight! Shinea! Shinea! Shinea!". The boys, on the other hand, who were unable to help me were at wars with their neighbouring villages. My goodness..hahahaha..What are friends for? Right? Anyway, why not just join the fun too..right?


Then there was the countdown. I was so anxious. I wanted to see the little soldiers fighting but...baffled....nothing happens...I saw my swordsmen decreased from 54 to 41. That's all. Then I saw a note at my report. "YEAH!! I have Won!" and gave the guys the report. "Thank god, your Paladin was not killed" said Tenko. I was laughing when he said that. It's because my Paladin's name is Tenko and vice-versa. I thanked Naqi and Tenko for being very supportive spiritually. They were with me all the way and like always, with our Ho-Haas, there's always full of fun and laughter! YEAH!!! The victory was ours! "Hey, it is now 4:00 am, I'm going to bed!"

What a day for Warmongers!

No comments: