Sunday, July 22, 2007

ME!


Hi! I'm taking a GOOD rest today.
But I cannot just sit still unless I'm sleeping
My mind was thinking of my blogs and online but I'm sick so need a rest. Then I thought of PS2 which I left 2 months ago.
Yesterday after seeing my doctor I went to Midvalley..I MUST!
Brought along with me PS2 memory card and off I went to the game shop. That's me...'If there's a will there's a way'...anything or whatever that I'm passion with! That is Yuna! My 'Dedication'...just don't under estimate my dedication and passion. I spend an hour at the game shop despite of not well. Had a few audience while playing FF12. They said I'm good but actually they didn't know that I'm no beginner and it was a continuation from my memory card. My FF12 characters' level were 56, 57 & 58 at that time...so? just showing-off! hahahaha....After I got what I wanted I headed home and ZZzzzzzzzzz....
So, tonight! FF12...playing time! Ooooo....Aaaaaa I felt like 'ME' once again!
Hello friends! Do you know what it feels like being 'Yuna'? No one knows ...Yes, no one does...how sad!!! But it doesn't matter....I am who I am anyway! Cheerio!!

No comments: