Monday, July 23, 2007

Playing Names



Yuna! are you alright?

Yeah..yeah...yeah..!I'm alright. I coughed too much! so obviously my voice sound bad but manageable. Thank you!

Have gone to see a doctor?

Yeah..yeah..yeah.. I did. Hey! I'm a big girl and I know how to take care of myself. Excuse me!! So how are you, Mr Thanks-for-your-concerned!

I am FINE! Ms D-I-Y! (Do it yourself)...just wondering...hey, are you really ok? If you're not ok. we'll talk later k.

I AM ok Mr Sensitive-Smarty-Pants!hahahaha.. (laughing away for I think guys just can't take sarcasm from a lady!) Are you crossed with me? I'm sorry then. You've just shown me your vulnerability.. wuhoo! Anyway, good to hear that you have recovered and ok.

O.k., Ms Yuna-Wannabe. I'm just being Mr Nice-guy and Mr Wondering-Sometimes-About-You! Mr Sebok-Ke-I-Ni...?? (Mr Am-I-Busybody) or Mr Ganggu-Ke-You-Ni..?? (Mr Am-I-Disturbing you)

Hahahaha...Really! I had fun talking with Mr Too Friendly-Too Nice-Too'Betul-Ke-Ni?' huhuhu....No..no..no.. I wasn't being harshed. After he got the drift, our conversation was a funny one..too bad I was Ms-Coughing-Laughing-Too Much-My-Throat-Sores!

Fun Spoiler! Eeeeeee.....but thanks! I enjoyed playing the Namings. I hope you have fun too ok!

No comments: