Monday, July 2, 2007

Generosity do pays

I don't really know him...but out of the blue, I received an invitation to add him as my messenger's list. An Indonesian guy, Mr Fatur. He then thanked me for adding him. We chatted for a while as I wanted to know how did he get my ID. He said that I sent a message to him about his blog http://fatkurohman.com/ . He then asked for my blog to which I gave Yuna Sphere to look at and the rest of my blogs, he may view it at my profile. Later, he commented that he like my blog and had clicked the Adsense. I was like 'What?'. He also said that he like my forum Just-Talk.Sokmo and again clicked the Adsense in there. I was awed and amazed with his generosity.

Thank you again! Mr Fatur you're a kind heart and a thoughtful man.
Does generosity pays? Let me know will ya?

No comments: