Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It wasn't me!

Taking a closer look!

It wasn't me who make the first move. It wasn't me who opened the bottle cap. It wasn't me who said it. It wasn't me who put things up. It wasn't me who make things difficult. It wasn't me in the first place anyway. Never!

I usually says, "I am who I am" this has been in me at all times. Some say I'm nice, kind, informative, helpful, strong headed, sensitive, mysterious.....whatever k but I'm no one's puppet neither anyone final fantasy girl. Won't deal with any one's nonsense too.
One asked me.."where do you stand Yuna?"
Goodness gracious! of course on the ground, Sir! I have my feet firmly on the ground! Unless I wore a special boot that float..yeah! above the landmines and booby traps.
I was just happens to be there and I got the ride. I'm not an open book but I'm an open minded person. Yet I'm glad to be part of the connection. I'm glad to be in that circle. I'm glad to be whatever it should be...it is just part of life. That's OK.

The point is...they don't see how I see it. They don't understand at all. But must I care?

No comments: