Sunday, July 29, 2007

Paused


Composed!

Been busy of late. Didn't have time for myself but whatever..there is time for my passion playing Final Fantasy 12 late at night, plus catching up with friends who'd knew that I'll be up.
"Are you bored Yuna? You weren't playing games whilst you were with me" I remembered GG mentioned this to me. I guess...Yes I am bored and maybe I'm running out of ideas...maybe it is just a phase...maybe I need to unwind and go back to where I have put it on hold...maybe I need some refreshing...oh Whatever! I need a lead...a leading man like Balthier! To keep me going...otherwise, I would be a sitting duck!
But I'm okay. Maybe it is just a phase I'm going through. I haven't lose my ground nor my head yet. There is something I'm holding on to ....maybe I'm just damn lazy for awhile. Till then, I'm composed and ready to strike whenever I want to.
Pause Mode....

No comments: