Sunday, July 15, 2007

Never mind!

I've been keeping secrets. Don't know how to tell my best friend in which I ended up saying 'Never mind' as he's preoccupied with his new interest. He come and go to tell me his good news or just seeking my opinions. And I , on the other hand felt like it is not important on my new founding at the moment. So today again I repeated the 'Never mind' in the middle of our conversation. This time GG realised ...as I hardly stumbled on words before that he stop to listened. 'K?' seeking for more explanation. "I'm meeting someone and it has been 2 weeks" I told him briefly. "Go on dear..!"
He's more concerned if I get hurt and will support for a positive relationship. Told him that he's my pillar of strength otherwise I wouldn't be standing here if it were not for him. We went through so much and we're like a twin effect. Really! We've been together for 6 months and we shared a alike. Such a unique friendship I must say.

Ok GG, I'm going to take a real look this time...If I fall, you and Ati better help to pick me up. Because I'm not going for another catch. I'm going to rubb my nose the right way!

No comments: