Monday, July 16, 2007

New phase: July


There is something that I see.....

July 2007 a different phase compared with the previous months.
June 2007 was the worse month I felt! But I'm looking at it as just a phase I had to go through and who knows when the worst may come....but whatever!

At the office - 7 new employees and I'm working with a new lady boss, Ms Mary. A soft spoken and a down to earth lady. We're working very close on the Company's coming General Assembly which will be held in Tehran. Girls Power!...Mary, Lay Nar, Pei san and Yuna in this event.

New beau? ...lets say ...he's always there for me! hahahaha...he make no promises but just get going...no..no..no..I'm not head over heels yet...he just caught my attention!...just enjoying my time...
New friends...hohoho..not just friends...potential good friends on the net! so, busy...busy..busy..building friendship!

No comments: