Friday, July 6, 2007

Oyster in my hand


Oyster in my hand!

Today is a magnificent day though it is quite a hectic.
Yesterday evening Patricia came running to me screaming my name "YUNA!!!!" showing a 2 thumbs up in my face. "You OUGHT to see Transformers! BEST!BEST!BEST!" A group of colleagues surrounded my working place..chatting away about Transformers. This morning, again they talked about it. Syed, Naqi and Patricia have seen it and then Tenko who said that he's going to watch it this evening. Oh Brother! I felt being left out and here I am just surfing. My new lady boss set a meeting regarding the Online Registration. Went through the system and the reports. Just a few things to wrap up. Anand and Tenko were online, they were mocking away about my busy-ness. And GG YM me early in the morning after 2 weeks of lost-in-space.


More work and meetings in the afternoon. More office colleagues hanging round me. More buddies went online with me. I was like beginning to feel like an octopus. One head managing the hands, handling the tasks. But it was a beautiful and a merry day today. Patricia came again with her note book, calling me 'Boss'. I was like 'Hey! Excuse me!' and spanked her butt. "May I have your YM ID address?" she asked. I was at Just-Talk.Sokmo.net's forum reading away Takeshi's thread and I accidentally called her, Takeshi. She laughed! Then I asked Pat "Do you know Takeshi Kaneshiro" Pat giggled and nodded her head. She shrieked "Ow..Yuna you read this book too? The Secret? I was looking for this book..OMG!" This afternoon a client came, he said "You read that book? That book is awfully good! It works!" Alice who heard the fuss, browsed 'The Secret".

Too many happenings today..too many friendly faces...too many Internet buddies today..I felt good and get going. The oyster is in my hand!


p.s. To my Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty...beauty sleep is essential! I'm off to bed now hahahaha My glass slippers please!!!

No comments: