Saturday, July 7, 2007

Selfish?


Why are you so kind to me?
I was like 'What?' and told him 'because you are my good friend! And good friends look out for each other'. Then I asked him if he has any good friends. He said 'No'. Hmmm..I guess he has not experienced any good friends coming from a girl before and especially from a KL-rian girl. I am who I am, GG. I haven't been selfish all these while and I guess you must be pretty mad when I told you the other colour of your life. I was being franked and besides, you wanted to know. My only selfishness was needing your companion and friendship. You don't have to thanked me but actually through you, I found happiness and laughter once again. You have brighten my world and teaches me to open myself to a new world. I appreciated that.
I have a few 'Good Friends' in my book. They are not specially tailored or ordered..they are who they are...and am willingly to help any whichever I can. I'd go to extra length to help...I guess to those who have known me, would you agree? Truly..I am YUNA! But of course, I don't use the magic staff to summoned for Aeons' help! hahahahaha....if only I could...I'd be asking for TIDUS! hahahahaha....
This is my story.......

No comments: