Saturday, July 14, 2007

I wonder



I am wondering.....yes wondering...will I be able to achieved my dream? I need to focus more to see if I' m going to the right direction.

The way I see it...I can make it. But its going to be a long road. My mind is thinking harder of ways and means, to reach that goal. It is not about money and GG knows that. It just a discovery...my ground in this Internet world and GG has showed me the way it work and some ideas that he's willingly to share. It is up to me to make it through. I'm clueless from the beginning. If it hadn't been him..I'd still be clueless. Then, I was exposed to some good friends who recommended me about their ways. Time is another factor. Time is just not on my side. Don't want my mission to be holding on but moving..though slow..but moving. And I believe I'll make it.

So need a strategy, focus, believing and the goal...to drive my adrenaline to work harder before time catches me......Go! Wonder Woman!

No comments: