Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Final Fantasy 12

My dates! Balthier and Vaan.Yup! every night!
In fact right now I'm thinking about them, Vaan, Balthier, Fran, Penelope, Basch and Ashe.
When I am in the middle of 'something' I can't seem to take it off my mind. Can't wait to play FF12 when I reach home.

GG: What are you doing?
Y: Playing FF12
GG: What about the guy you told me?
Y: Oh him..in fact, I'm online with him at the moment
GG: Then why are you playing FF12 for?
Y: Both! I'm handling both, GG hahaha...

I started to play FF12 last year but I was stuck at the Phon Coast. I cannot proceed to Tchita Uplands. I got fed-up and put it aside. Besides by that time I was actively with forums and blogging. But last Saturday, I went to the game shop and bought another FF12 game. I was relieved the disc was ok. I would like to thanked Tenko who emailed the FF12 Hidden Path days ago. This is one of many tasks in FF12. Apart from the adventure, battle system, license board, characters....beautiful people, beautiful CGI, beautiful landscape, beautiful storyline, beautiful plot, beautiful music, beautiful friendship, beautiful love story...that is what Final Fantasy all about! Long Live Square Enix!

No comments: