Friday, August 10, 2007

Cloud 9


I'm feeling on Cloud Nine!

I don't know Princie but I like her work on Omigram http://princierathi.blogspot.com/

What is Omigran? Princie explained in her blog;
An om-i-gram is something wherein every alphabet of your name is written using the sacred" OM".

When I saw my name in Omigram (see above), I was so happy. Burst of energy suddenly over whelmed me and like I'm ready to take the world. Thank you Princie, I felt your energy. I was like 'Hey! She designed for Yuna!" and 'Wow!' and 'Yippy!' , speechless but was definitely HAPPY!

And here is another one, an Ambigram, designed by my good friend, Anand!
What is Ambigrams?
An ambigram, also sometimes known as an inversion, is a graphical figure that spells out a word not only in its form as presented, but also in another direction or orientation.

Ambigrams have several Categories; Rotational, Mirror , Figure-ground, Chain, Space-filling, Fractal, 3-dimensional, Perceptual shift and Natural. The one on the right is spelled 'Yuna' a rotational ambigram. Amazing isn't it?
Here is Anand's blog on his design on Ambigrams http://anandi.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

anandi said...

Thanks a lot YUNA.
Be well.
I guess you have not given the right link for my artworks.
:)

Yuna said...

Hello Anand

Thankk you for dropping by. Btw, I've corrected the link.
Keep with your good work on Ambigrams :D