Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Communication! communication!


Imagine if life without water and electricity? These two basic necessities we are depending on. But in the new millennium, we are into the Cyber world. Ways of communication and commuting have become our top priorities today. Imagine the server or Internet connection is down? Or imagine you can't get to the place on time. And the world is spinning faster around the orbit. Fast food, fast lane, fast services, faster microprocessor, high speed Internet connection...just name it! Speed does not kill anymore, momentum is!

Last night I was online (as usual) and was typing. Out of sudden I heard a strange sound whenever I typed. I looked up, I was disconnected. I cannot access www. There goes my YM. I waited for another half hour until the clock struck 2:15am. "It's already late!" I told him when he dropped by. "Ala..Yuna..it is just 12:30am..." he said and we continued our usual rendezvous. But due to the disconnection, I felt like my life line was pulled out. That bad ha? As I forced myself to sleep, I thought about him on the other side..like "Yuna?", "where are you", "DC ha?", "Buzz! Buzz!" "Yunie!!" Then I thought about other people who may have encountered like I do.

Just look at the picture on the right...hahahaha..it makes me laughed..I hope you get my point. It doesn't matter how troublesome he could be and perhaps endangered his life but communication! communication! is oh so so important nowadays! (My goodness!)

No comments: