Thursday, August 9, 2007

Give him a chance


Wake up! wake up!

I haven't fallen behind yet. I'm still here though not standing, just sitting or lying down in my numb world.

Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! he SMS-ed. Dotty continued to SMS or called occasionally. I, on the other hand, needed to straighten up my think-tank. Its hay wired and thus malfunctioned. I've been bugged or virused...yeah..Dotty's virus. I needed a vaccine. Hahaha..it reminds me the fight I had with Hashmurim at FF12 where I needed vaccine for the disease Hashmurim gave if not, the life level will go down to 1 instead of 800.
Dotty..dotty..dotty..dotty..I told Tenko of the lyric I'd do . A replica of his supposed-to-be sad song Wani..wani..wani..wani..wani..which I laughed when I first read his blog. Tenko was puzzled when I told him that. Hahahahaha...it STILL makes me laughed when I recalled the incident today. "Yuna, gives Dotty a chance la..Just tell him the truth" Tenko advised.
Thanks Tenko..Yes, I will!

No comments: