Thursday, August 30, 2007

Like a kite


Ring!Ring!Ring! "Hello Yuna, how are you?Are you busy? We haven't get together for quite some times Eh? Are you free? Just want to chat with you..." Yeah..I was busy alright but for Noraini's sake, best spend some quality talk with her. We haven't been in touched for 2 months.As usual she has many many many things to say and at times I would stop listening, concentrating on my work and then gave a chuckle here and there, duping her whatever was....yeah funny? Oh whatever! Noraini is always happy, funny and a cheery lady. She always sees the funny sight of everything!Unlike me, I'm more of a serious and a quiet person.I wonder (?) how did we get along (?) Hmmmm?

I keep my friends close but not too close because I have a phobia..like once too close, it'll be gone the next day. And that hurts like hell.

I make my 'First' of whatever, my sacred treasure and hold on to it like forever.

I close my doors to nonsense and walk away in search of mind peace.

I'd sacrifice my time and money for anyone that is dear to me.

I offers sincere help, no doubt, no question and no second thoughts to all my dear friends.

My lips are sealed...most of the time...no one should know..whats in me and whats up with me...if possible.
I always 'Save the BEST for the last!'

"Don't look back!" Noraini continued and laughed hilariously at the thought of her young niece advising her so. We spoke of irony about not looking back. To me it is like flying a kite, in order to fly higher one needs to pull back the string to catch the right wind.

No comments: