Monday, August 20, 2007

A Whopper!


I was more resting (sleeping) of late.

Offline message:
"Hello!"
"Yunie? Are you there?"
"Hahahaha..you must be sleeping ha?...Sleepy head!"

I think Tenko-san knew that if I'm not online at the usual time, I am asleep. Yeah, he's right! Told him that this week I wasn't well. I guess I needed more rest. My mum budged in last Sunday morning..."Ha? Still sleeping?" I told her I was not though my eyes were closed. Told her that my body was aching, especially my back and I cannot moved. So she spent some times with me until I was able to get up. We watched Spongbob Squarepants on TV. "You know..I feel like having a burger!" My mum suddenly voiced up.

Tenko: Yunie, have you had your lunch?
Yuna: Ya, I was just back from having brunch!...It was breakfast and lunch.
Tenko: Waa....I'm going for my lunch soon
Yuna: We went to KLCC, had Whoppers at the Burger King
Told him that it was my mum's idea after she saw Spongy (Spongbob) in the tube. Tenko recalled how Spongy coaxed Mr Squiddy to taste Mr Crabby's patties Spongy had prepared...We laughed and talked until....

Tenko: Yuna, I'm hungry and I'm going for my lunch
Yuna: Ok..I'm going for my nap

ZZzzzzzzzz all day...


No comments: