Monday, August 13, 2007

My Head was filled with The Strokes


I was soooooo tired and my body was aching. Yet I went online, just for a while and perhaps saying goodnight to my favourite friends before calling in for the day. Chit-chat for a while and did some work.

The Strokes was in my head at all times and I sang 'You only lived once' http://youtube.com/watch?v=7vKoIw_THvQ , this is my favourite because I love the chorus part "Oh don't don't don't get up..I can't see the sunshine..I'll be waiting for you, baby..Cause I'm through..Sit me down! Shut me up! I'll calm down..And I'll get along with you". I still remembered that night when we bid goodnight, I wrote to him "Sit me down! Shut me up! I'll calm down and I'll get along with you..." We were laughing and sent the Goodbye's emoticons.

Later I was humming "Yeah we got left, left, left, left, left, left, left, Now it's three in the morning and You're eating alone" from the 'Heart in a Cage' song, http://youtube.com/watch?v=886S9_rZgkY . I guess when I'm sick, this is the best song that fits me. So drummed on with The Strokes just to perk me up and stayed on for a while.

I looked for mp3 and played Reptilia http://youtube.com/watch?v=RM2Ssne97ek. At least that kept me going on for a while. I like the part "I said please don't slow me down..If I'm going too fast...You're in a strange part of our town..."

Tenko: "Yuna, I'm already sleepy.."
Yuna: "Go a head, don't wait for me. I'm still with GG and some work to do"
Tenko: "Yuna, don't be up too late..you should go to sleep too"
Yuna: "I won't be long.."

I was still with GG who was making fun of me being a slow-poke for submitting my blogs to his Ad. Making further remarks that if it were not me, his best friend, he could have rejected my applications...he sent the hilarious laugh emoticon. oh, man...!! (Again and again Reptilia..I said please don't slow me down..If I'm going too fast...You're in a strange part of our town..hahahaha ironic isn't it?)
Another one...hit me! with Ize of the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XJTxOfQ6ZU ...Night after night...You turn off the light...You don't fall asleep...Right away"Are we...are we done?"...

In the end, I couldn't stayed any longer and left messages to GG that I had to go. Too tired and am not well. But! I couldn't shut my eyes. My head was humming 12:51 http://youtube.com/watch?v=rwJwJtcsO8Y over and over and over.. singing quietly in my head " 12:51 is the time my voice..Found the words i sought...Is it this stage I want?" until.......zzzzZZZZZ

Thanks, Jules!
To know more.. thestrokes.com

No comments: