Monday, August 6, 2007

Foiled Matrix


Lay Nar, I need half an hour break..my eyes are too tired!

So off I went to the filing room. Switch off the light and rest my head for awhile. The room was so cold but I was like Thomas "Neo" Anderson today, Keanu Reeves in the Matrix.My attire was all black from the neck to boots As I walked the gown was flowing making head turns ...envied by the girls...Wuhoo! All I need is a pair of cool shade but in the office? Hello..!


I shut my eyes though my head was like 'The Server' non stop thinking of this and that. Oh Please..! Can someone pull the plug for awhile. Then I was thinking..whoever was trying to get in touch with me online...I just don't care! I need a rest. Half an hour will do. It was just 20 minutes, the light went on. I looked up ...and there was my Big Boss..surprised to see this cool dude like sleeping on the job! It was just a coincident he stopped by and found the carpet nearer to the filing room was wet due to the air cond's faulty. "Yuna, are you not well?" He was concerned. I told him that I was on my break. "Ok, I'll switch off the light for you"
Oh!Man..how can I catch some sleep when your boss knew where you were! How can a Matrix do the tricks before pulling out the plug from the back of my neck?

No comments: