Thursday, August 16, 2007

This is my story
















My journey is long and I keep to myself
God has faith in me and what's of me left
Along the way, I met friends..
Friends I have and I meant.

Undisclosed if I can be
Undiscovered thou shall not be
The path I chose not that I planned
Forlorn my love out of my hands

I seek no one, I chose no one
I just....my heart, my senses, my fun
I crawl, I walk , I run
I am tired and one day my luck is done

One day is calm
Tomorrow's alarm
Next day is sorrow
I smile to borrow

I care for thee
Whatever shall be
I passed my charms
I meant no harms

To him....always him....just him
My sacrifices, my silent hymn
I still have not turn my face away
I hear your voice, my heart still stay
My hands if you want I shall give
My heart if you want I shall live
My touch if you want I shall feel
My strength if you want I shall heal

You don't know of my borrowed time
I stole the days to laugh sometimes
For I am Yuna, I have been longed
Forgive me if I am wronged

Yuna! I thanked your name
No one is to blame!

No comments: