Thursday, August 16, 2007

Whatever that is


It has been awhile as he used to call. After some complaining that we hardly get in touched and said if he felt I should go, just say so. I'm strong enough to carry on as I've been 'me' before. Since that, he makes himself available almost everyday. But I, I don't want to....I'm just busy like him too.

One day, he wondered why had I called as he knew it could be an important matter if I did. It was just an accident one night when I checked on some offline messages, I could have clicked at the 'call'. "You missed our talks?, I'll call you as I have many things to say to my stinko!" he said. I reminded him not utter any words that he can't delivers. I rather be free from any promises...that's me.

Last night, while I was surfing for some articles, out of the blue I saw YM messages appeared and I wondered who. 'Hello? that's strange?' I whispered and looked at the time,12:30am, for he usually had gone to bed at this hour...that's my sleepy head! He called and I fumbled. Dejavu once again...just like before... always with problems from my side for I can't hear. We text for a while to which later I switched to the loud speaker and our conversation went on fine. We talked, we played games, we laughed, played some songs, we sang....he has not changed a bit. I felt sad at one point, reminiscing back our old times. I just played along. I think he was just being a gentleman like always, keeping company to a girl he knew damn well, who would stayed up almost every night and would be doing whatever it is.

No comments: