Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cold blooded lippin' frog & lizard!


He was talking about frog and I was about lizard! hahahaha...oh yeah?

What does these animals have in common? Cold blooded animals!

Like us, with our cold blooded talk...cold blooded jokes...cold blooded games...from the dark cold night into the black cold morning.

'Hey, Its true! I once saw a frog as big as the tin biscuit!' he said 'And there was one day I helped the girls to throw away a frog in their house'...We laughed.

And I, 'Yuk! I hate frogs..they're slimy and squeamish but I don't mind lizard'... We laughed again.

Him:What about 'this' lizard?
Me: I've seen it..no prob
Him: What about 'that' lizard, do you know?
Me: Ya! I know...
Him: Monitor lizard?
Me: That too
Much ado about frogs and lizards but at times our talks will ended like these

Him: Hahahaha...Put him to 'Blind!'
Me: Hahaha...yeah! and then to 'Sleep'
Him: Then I'll zap it with the 'Thundagas!'
Me: Hey, you're going to 'Wake' him up to soon..I'll 'Confuse' him!
Him: Hahaha...I'm going to use 'Belias'. I love Belias at the ending...everything was shaken!
Me: I'm a summoner...I'll summoned 'Bahamut'!
Him: Wow....bla..bla..bla..bla..(continued with FF fighting tactics and so was Yuna)

We're just cold blooded gamers online! hahahahaha.....BEST!BEST!BEST!BEST!

No comments: