Thursday, August 2, 2007

You only lived once

Hi Tidus! Been looking around for me?It has been awhile until my eyes shifted to Balthier? I don't know what to do if you shut me out and left me wondering around and I'm not a sitting bull neither. I need someone to keep me busy...encouraging my spirit to raise higher and to fight for my sanity. You know me...I'm a one-person-people and I'm a tight-lip-person too and thus I hardly mingle around. So who is going to tease me up on a beautiful sunny day?

You have taught me to whistle and my journey to Zanarkand is more beautiful and happier. That's all I'm asking. Yes, you make laugh. I laughed a lot and I felt better. Also thanks to my guardians: Kimahri Ronso, Lulu, Wakka, Auron and Rikku. They are my angels and yes you too, Tidus, whose name means "sun" in Okinawan. Hence I dedicated this song to my beloved guardians http://youtube.com/watch?v=PQD2Z4KDazs

Do you know I feel restless when you're in trouble or pain. You don't really know the pain I felt inside ...the sorrow of Spira. I want my journey filled with happiness and joy for you only lived once. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LiZzph4YPi0

No comments: